Created based on the idea of a unity between design and construction. Comprising a team from various professions including architects, civil and electrical engineers, interior designers and project managers. Its aim is to blend modern and traditional design with the highest standards in quality construction through new technology, materials and vintage techniques. Our vision is to provide a complete solution in designing and constructing a bespoke residential or commercial project.
We are hiring!
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Operations Manager.
- Provides day-to-day management of several key functions, including administration, operations, human resources, technology and finance
- Provides administrative support on a full range of issues and processes
- Assists with events, including logistics and staffing, as needed.
- Communication and marketing with suppliers and partners
- Manage social network identities
- Coordinate studio travel arrangements
- Manage office equipment, supplies
- Process, receive and expedite all shipments
- Assist with external work
- Professional degree in Management, Law, Economics, Accounting or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 consecutive years’ relevant experience (post-grad)
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Good written and spoken skills in, another than English, foreign language
- Adobe creative suite proficiency is preferable
- A general interest in design and construction is preferable
Please submit resume by Friday 10/02/17, to firstname.lastname@example.org.